- Added support for Powerucc Panorama S dashcam
- Improved compatibility with Powerucc Panorama II with newer firmware
- Added accelerated movie playback controls. The video playback rate can now vary between 1/16x to ~2x real-time. Note that on PCs with slow hard drives, accelerated playback may cause some jitter.
- When using the Export to PNG function, the filename of the PNG will contain both the source movie name and the time into the movie when the image was captured. For example: MOVIE001@0m3.45s.png
- Tested compatibility with Mini 0803 dashcam
- New application icon!
- Improved PNG export-to-Desktop for some users. In some cases the PNG file was not written to the Desktop. Also, no error message was given if an export failed. Now an error message will be displayed if the PNG export fails.