- Much improved map placemark accuracy. Vehicle location will not jump around on the map as before.
- Improved support for Mini 0803 GPS information display. Note that resolutions higher than 1080p do not seem to work in DCV. If the Mini 0803 videos do not appear to play, try reducing the resolution of the recording in the Mini’s settings to 1080p.
- Added support for Visiondrive VD-9600 dual-channel dashcam. Use the free Visiondrive 9600 Converter to extract the front and rear movie channels plus the GPS data.
- Added preliminary support for Novatek Street Guardian SG9665GM dashcam. Support is considered beta at this time.
- Changed movie timer string from minutes (e.g., 1.5) to minutes:seconds (e.g., 1:30)
- Improved handling of second channel movie window of two channel movies. If some movies do not have a second channel then the second video window is now hidden.
- Second channel video now has the correct aspect ratio of the video. Previously, the second channel video aspect ratio was hard-coded 2:1.