Just released Dashcam Viewer v1.7.7 for Macintosh and Windows. This version adds the following new features:
- Added support for Transcend DrivePro 220
- [Windows version] Dashcam Viewer is now a 64-bit application for improved performance. The improvements should reduce or eliminate video playback stuttering seen on some lower-end PCs. The 64-bit Dashcam Viewer now requires a 64-bit version of Win7 or Win8 to run.
- [Windows version] Dashcam Viewer is now installed using a setup.exe installer that adds a desktop icon and entry in the Start menu.
We just published version 1.7.6 of Dashcam Viewer for Mac and for Windows.
- Added new “Click To Go” mode in Map view. With this mode enabled clicking in the map will make the movie jump to the time when the vehicle was at that position. Currently this is a Mac-version only feature. Working on Windows implementation. Thanks to Thomas D. for this suggestion.
- Added support for DJI Phantom 3 (best performance with 1080p movies). Thanks to P3 pilot Evan P. for his assistance.
- Added support for Navicam NC1000W (works on Windows and some but not all Macs)
- Google Map mode in Map window should now work properly. Some people reported the Map would be entirely black when “Google” was selected. Hopefully this is fixed.
- Fixed bug in which Altitude graph contents looked squished until window was resized.
We just published version 1.7.4 of Dashcam Viewer for Mac and for Windows.
- G-Force and Extended GPS widgets in Data view and Graph view will now be hidden if the dashcam model does not support these features.
- Moved Google/Bing map preference to the Map window instead of the Preferences window.
- Added a “paste” button in the Registration window to make entering the registration code easier.
- Fixed bug that would crash DCV when loading 500+MB files from the F170HD dashcam.
- DCV will now process large movie files produced by Street Guardian SGZC12SG and Panorama 2 dashcams.