- Added new “Click To Go” mode in Map view. With this mode enabled clicking in the map will make the movie jump to the time when the vehicle was at that position. Currently this is a Mac-version only feature. Working on Windows implementation. Thanks to Thomas D. for this suggestion.
- Added support for DJI Phantom 3 (best performance with 1080p movies). Thanks to P3 pilot Evan P. for his assistance.
- Added support for Navicam NC1000W (works on Windows and some but not all Macs)
- Google Map mode in Map window should now work properly. Some people reported the Map would be entirely black when “Google” was selected. Hopefully this is fixed.
- Fixed bug in which Altitude graph contents looked squished until window was resized.