We just released Dashcam Viewer v1.8.0 for Macintosh and Windows. This is a free update and adds the following new features and bug fixes:
- Added retro-style analog speedometer to the Dashboard View. 🙂
- The motion of the compass is now smooth instead of jerky
- Improved the visual appearance of the LCD displays in the Dashboard View
We just released Dashcam Viewer v1.7.8 for Macintosh and Windows. This is a free update and adds the following new features and bug fixes:
- You can now autoscale the data in the Speed, Distance, Altitude, HDOP, and Sats in View plots by clicking the Autoscale button in the top left of the Graph view. Thanks to customer Daniel M. for this suggestion.
- Increased viewing area of Main Window by reducing unused space
- [BlackVue DRx50GW-2CH] Fixed bug that would not show GPS data if user tried to play individual front channel movies.
- Fixed minor issue in which the Main Window would show a bogus date if no data was loaded and user clicked tabs in the Graph Window.