Version 1.9.1 of Dashcam Viewer addresses a few minor bugs in previous versions. Here are versions for Mac OS X and Windows 7,8,10 64-bit, and Windows 7,8,10 32-bit.
- [Mac] Fixed bug in Macs with Retina displays where the PNG capture feature would only capture ¼ of the movie window.
- Fixed progress bar scaling when loading RAC dashcam GPS data.
- [Windows] Improved performance on dual-channel dashcams. Note that dual-channel support on Windows machines is still a work in progress.
- Bing maps – Fixed minor issue with marker not being displayed initially when the user switches to Bing maps from Google Maps.
We just released Dashcam Viewer v1.9.0 for Mac OS X and Windows 7,8,10 64-bit, and Windows 7,8,10 32-bit.
- Simplified the Player window GUI. Replaced the “Save Settings” buttons with a single disk icon. Click the disk icon to save settings for the currently playing movie. Click it again to delete the settings. See User’s Manual for details.
- [Windows] Player window now remembers its position between restarts
- [Windows] Playback acceleration controls added to Windows version. Your results may vary.[Windows] Sync window movement option now works on Windows version.
- Added 32-bit client for Windows users