- [Mac] Users can now merge multiple movies into a single long movie. See the new toolbar button with the sideways arrow. Note that the free version is limited to merging a maximum of two movies. Windows’ implementation is ongoing. (Thanks to Superbaz for the suggestion)
- The JumpTo pop-up menu now displays the movie name followed by the day of week, date and start time. This makes it easy to choose a movie based on a particular day. (Thanks to Robert Guezen for the suggestion).
- When the Dashcam Viewer application is brought to the foreground, all of its windows are brought to the foreground too. Previously, only the windows that was clicked on was brought to the foreground. This keeps Dashcam Viewer pieces together!
- The Export Movie button has been promoted to a full-fledged toolbar button.
- [Mac] Added support for ION Dashcam WiFi (Thanks to Ian M. for sample files).