Version 2.0.4 of Dashcam Viewer is a maintenance release to address a few issues. Dashcam Viewer is available for Mac OS X and Windows (64-bit and 32-bit). Download the free version from our website.
- Implemented workaround for null times in the GPS data. This can happen if the dashcam did not achieve a GPS fix before the vehicle starting moving, or if the GPS signal was obstructed.
- Fixed rare bug that could crash Dashcam Viewer if the Distance graph is chosen.
- Custom builds: When user selects User Manual from the Help menu, they will no longer receive a 404 error if there is no matching version of the User Manual for their build version. Instead, the user will see the most recent Users Manual available.
- Regular build: Fixed bug with importing of Zetronix dashcam GPS data.
Version 2.0.3 of Dashcam Viewer adds more dashcam compatibility and a new feature. Dashcam Viewer is available for Mac OS X and Windows (64-bit and 32-bit). Download the free version from our website.
- Upon start-up the Map view jumps the last vehicle location, rather than 1 Infinite Loop (Apple headquarters).
- Added support for Transcend DrivePro 520 dual-channel dashcam. Picture-in picture view is supported with the Mac OS X version of Dashcam Viewer.