Dashcam Viewer v2.1.7 was released today with the following new features and bug fixes. Dashcam Viewer is available for Mac OS X and Windows (64-bit and 32-bit). Download the free version from our website.
- [Mac version] The graph and map will now update after clicking on the seek slider widget when the video is paused. Previously, the update would not occur until video playback was resumed.
- Exported PNG captures are now saved to the Desktop using the following filename convention: movieName_lat,lon@movieTime.png. Thus the latitude and longitude of the vehicle is recorded in the filename of the PNG.
- After registering, your name will appear under the Help menu as “Registered to: [Your Name]”
- Added compatibility with nanoQ 0903 dashcam
- Improved GPS data parser for MINI 080x dashcams