Dashcam Viewer v2.2.2 was released today with the following new features and bug fixes. Dashcam Viewer is available for Mac OS X and Windows (64-bit and 32-bit). Download the free version from our website.
- Added support for Garmin DC20 (Windows version only). Special thanks to Andrew Z.
- Added new Stack Windows option (under the Windows menu) to bring all the windows back into view.
- Latitude and longitude are now expressed to 6 digits past the decimal point.
- Improved User’s Manual
- [Windows] Data Window: Fixed the clipping of the Calendar widget and fixed alignment of the three Data Window sections (speedometer, compass, data). Thanks, Martin U.!
- Fixed bug in which “V” records of an NMEA GPS data set were ignored. Even though these V points don’t have lat/lon they have timing and are therefore needed to complete the data set.
- Some dashcam run out of GPS data before the end of the movie. Now DV will hold the last valid point instead of invalidating the map.
- Fixed memory bugs that may have led to random crashes.
- Improved Russian translation. Thanks, Andrew Z.!