Dashcam Viewer v2.5.3 is a maintenance release to address a few issues and workaround an A119 firmware bug. Dashcam Viewer is available for Mac OS X and Windows (64-bit and 32-bit). Download the free version from our website.
- Fixed potential bug in Click-To-go and Graph Clicking that would jump
the clock to the wrong time. This only happened if Always Auto Fix Time
Offset was unchecked.
- Added workaround for firmware v1.1 of A119 dashcam. If the day-of-month is
missing, DV will substitute the file modification day-of-month. This will
allow you to at least see the GPS data whereas previously this would be
- Improvements to GPX importer. DV will now check for GPX files of the same
name as the movie filename and load them. DV will compute speed if speed is
not present in the GPX file.
- Fixed bug that would fail to save audio when exporting a movie clip.
- Improvements to Hungarian translation.
- Improvements to Geotag exporting.
- [Mac] Improvements to toolbar size/icons