Dashcam Viewer v2.6.1 is now available from our website. This version adds a number of new features and bug fixes listed below.
- Users can now ignore (skip) the first few seconds of each movie to support dashcams whose consecutive movies overlap. The skip amount is set in the Preferences window. ToDo: apply the skip value to the “merge videos” feature.
- Improved accuracy of frame-by-frame mode for movies with non-30 fps frame rates (thanks, Dean, for pointing this out).
- Added ability to swap the front and rear movies in the main display by tapping the ‘r’ key. (thanks, Mick T., for the suggestion). ToDo: add toolbar button to initiate the swap.
- [Mac version] Added support for Vantrue N2 dual-channel dashcam (special thanks to Ken C.)
- Added altitude for iON Adventure Cam and iON DashCam WiFi
- Added support for NanoQ903, latest firmware (Special thanks Stefan G.)
- Movie framerate is now displayed in the Main Window movie info box
- Fixed bug that would fail to load GPS data if a .txt file was in the movie directory.
Dashcam Viewer is available for Mac OS X and Windows (64-bit and 32-bit). Download the free version from our website.