Dashcam Viewer v2.6.6 is now available from our website. This version adds new features, addresses some longstanding quirks, fixes bugs, and adds support for additional dash cams. Download the free version from our website.
- Replaced Bing maps with Mapquest maps due to upcoming deprecation of Bing Maps API v7.
- “Click-To-Go” is now supported in Windows. With this feature enabled, you can click on your Route line in the Map and the movie will jump to that point.
- You can now switch between Google and Mapquest maps without having to reload movie files to see your route.
- Improved load speed of RAC210 and Cobra CDR855BT movie files.
- Improved load speed of Falcon Zero F170 movie files
- Improved accuracy of speed in Falcon Zero F170 movies
- Improved auto-detection of Vantrue N2 dashcam GPS data
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for Mini 0906 Dual Channel (thanks, Rayman)
- Added support for Mini 0806S (thanks, Ken S.)
- Fixed bug in RAC210 GPS data scanner which could lead to data not being read for large movie files.
- Improved Click-To-Go behavior with Google Maps. Previously CTG would not work if you clicked directly on the Route line. This has been fixed.
New Mapquest option for viewing vehicle position, route, and geotags.