Dashcam Viewer v2.6.5 is out and available from our website. This version adds a number of new features described below. Download the free version from our website.
- Merge Movies feature now respects the active movies in the Control Window. Non-active movies and their GPS data will not be exported (i.e., skipped).
- After a Merge Movies, the Merge Windows now disappears.
- Default directory for Merged files, CSV, GPX, and KML exports is now the Desktop instead of the Dashcam Viewer folder.
- Improved load speed of Novatek-based dashcams under certain conditions.
- New left/right arrow icons in Dashboard Window.
- Vehicle placemark icon is now a dot instead of a pin.
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for Mio MiVue 698 Dual Channel (Mac only)
- Added support for NextBase 512G (Mac and Windows, thanks, Brian K.!)
- Added support for NextBase 302G (Windows only)
- Movie start markers are now at their proper locations on the map.
- Fixed bug that could cause DV to not find the 2nd channel movie for Koonlung K1S and Innov K1 dashcams.
Great the 512G is on at last.. hard as I tried complaing to Nextvase they wouldn’t release the code so you could extrasct the GPS Data.. Thanks Guys..