Dashcam Viewer v2.7.2 is now available from our website. This version adds the following enhancements:
- Users can now compensate for dash cams that do not store their GPS data in UTC-relative time. Entering the correct UTC offset in the Preferences->Advanced tab will apply the correction such that UTC timestamps will no longer be displayed in Local time when exporting to CSV or GPX files. This will not affect the timestamp at the top of the movie window but will affect the output of CSV, GPX, and KML files. In addition, you can now specify the Local Time offset from UTC when exporting data to CSV file.
- Made Preferences window modal so multiple instances will not clutter the screen.
- Improved load speed for NextBase 412G
- Added more verbose explanations of GPS data processing errors (these explanations appear when the mouse is hovered over the wrench symbol in the Movies and Geotags window).
- Added Chinese translation (thanks, Ming Z!)
Screenshot from Chinese language version (click to enlarge)
- Improved to German translation
New Camera Supports:
- Added GPS compatibility with Viofo G1W-S.