Check out the new features we’ve added to Dashcam Viewer v1.3.5 for Mac and Windows:
- Added support for the Vicovation Vico-Marcus1 and Vico-Marcus3 dashcams
- Right and left arrow keys provide frame-by-frame movie scrubbing
- Up Arrow key skips to next movie, Down Arrow key plays previous movie
- Page Up goes forward 10 movies, Page Down goes back 10 movies
- Double-clicking in Player window resets movie zoom/translation
- Export to PNG now saves PNG file to Desktop instead of Dashcam Viewer folder
- [MAC]Added retina display support (beta)
- Updated user manual
- Fixed display issue in which the graph cursor would disappear when the user switched between graphs when the animation was paused.
Still looking for a way to keep WIFI on.
Not sure I understand your comment, Steve,
Richard, #1 is certainly do-able and a good suggestion. I will add it to my to-do list for the next version. #2: My current method allows me to capture exactly what the user is viewing, including zoom level, dual-camera picture-in-picture views, aspect ratio, and size. I will lose these caveats if I capture at native resolution.
Re snapshot pictures ‘p’ – couple of suggestions:
1. Can you give the image a longer name – i.e. file it comes from + timestamp, right now the images just take the source file name and overwrite each other without another manual step.
2. Can the snapshot take the original video resolution – i.e. my source material is 720p, but the snapshot is taking the application screen resolution which is much lower.
Otherwise – working well…