Dashcam Viewer v2.5.9 is now available from our website. This version adds a number of new features and bug fixes listed below. The new features include the ability to export a GPX file for each movie, as well as a GPX movie for the entire route. Also, version 2.5.9 enhances the movie clip export capability to support arbitrary start and stop times:
- You now have the option to export individual GPX files for each movie, as well as a single large GPX file for the entire route.
- Improved the Export Movie Clip feature to support arbitrary entry of start time, stop time, and duration.
- Added support for embedded GPS data format of MINI 0826 dashcam.
- Verified compatibility with the Kaisser Baas R20 (Mac version only)
- Improved the default window layout when DV is first run. Note that that the recommended screen resolution is 1600×1200 or larger.
- [Windows version] Fixed clipping issue of date/time stamp in the Main Window.
- [Windows version] Fixed text clipping issue in Movies and Geotags window.
- Improved default window positions when running on low-res monitors. Previously it was possible that windows could appear offscreen (this happened on Windows only)
- Fixed Map display error where a message similar to “Oops. This page didn’t load correctly” appeared in the window.
- [Mac version] Added information on how to play a 2nd channel movie by itself. This could have led to a crash previously.
Dashcam Viewer is available for Mac OS X and Windows (64-bit and 32-bit). Download the free version from our website.