- You can now change color and size of vehicle map marker, or use the default marker icon.
Change the vehicle marker type, color, and size in the Preferences window.
- DJI drone SRT files: speed values are now smoothed. While it’s great that DJI conveniently logs the drone’s flight data into an SRT file, the speed of the drone is not written to the file and the latitude and longitude values are not stored in high precision. Dashcam Viewer uses the time-stamped lat/lon values to estimate the speed. The lack of precision means the speed varies somewhat wildly. This modification smooths out some of the unwanted variations.
Synchronized playback of DJI Mavic Pro video and trajectory data in Dashcam Viewer.
- Export GPX: Improved compatibility of GPX files with other programs such as Garmin BaseCamp.
- Updated user’s manual.
- Fixed recently added bug in MINI 0805/0806S loader that would not show all the data points.
- Fixed bug in which Map Type was not saved between runs of the program.
- [Windows] Fixed bug when loading movie files >2GB from Viofo A119 dashcams
- Added warning about commas or quotes in movie file paths when merging movies.