Dashcam Viewer v2.6.8 is now available from our website. This version has the following new features and updates:
- You can now choose between PNG and JPG format when exporting the current movie frame to an image file. JPG format is 7x smaller than PNG, but slightly lossy.
- [Mac version] When exporting a movie frame to JPG format, the GPS coordinates are embedded in the file’s EXIF information block.
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for Polaroid PD-G55H
- Added support for a new variation of the MINI 0805 (embedded GPS data)
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the unregistered version of Dashcam Viewer from merging two videos.
Still hoping to read that you have added PIP for Windows users
Bill, it’s on my longterm todo list. In the mean time the Windows versions does allow you to choose the front or rear dash cam in the main viewer window.