We’ve just released Dashcam Viewer v2.7.4 on our website. This version adds the following enhancements:
- Added initial support for timelapse mode of Viofo A119. Still have more to do, e.g., fix click-to-go in Map and click-in-Graph
- The Graph window can now shrink to same height as Dashboard window.
- SRT Files: Improved time accuracy of imported data
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for Blackvue DR750S-1CH (thanks, Brian L.)
- Added support for Apeman C550
- Added support for SeeZeus GT680W
- DJI SRT: Added initial support for DJI Matrice SRT file format. Note: the SRT file format has many variants and is a moving target which makes it difficult to fully support.
- [Mac version] Fixed bug in which directory selections for file import/export would not always stick. This was introduced in v2.7.0.