Dashcam Viewer v2.7.6 has just been released on our website. Changes in this version include:
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for Anker ROAV Dash Cam C1 Pro
- Added support for KDLinks R100 (note: this dashcam produces no GPS data. Thanks Brian M.)
- Added support for DJI drones in which the GPS data is embedded into movie file (in SRT format). It seems that DJI plays fast and lose with the SRT format. There are many variations of it.
- Fixed bug in which speedometer and compass could show wrong speed and direction if the Dashboard window was closed and reopened.
- [Mac version] Fixed bug which would prevent Dashcam Viewer from running on pre-10.11 operating systems.
Recently i read your post it’s really a nice post. Recently I write some reviews about Car Dash Cam. I hope That’s will help every vehicle owner or driver to find a best dash cam.
Looks like you’re off to a good start, Richi!
happy new year john & family