Dashcam Viewer 3.1.0 is now available on our website and has the following new additions:
- The speedometer has been enhanced with better graphics and user-configurable maximum speed. Double-click the speedometer face to edit max speed, or single-click to change speed units.
Old speedometer (left) and new, user-configurable, speedometer (right)
- Added more playback rates: 1/8x and 1/16x
- Extended fuzzy logic B movie search beyond the SG9663DC to include Rexing V1LG, Rexing V1P, Transcend DP520. This improves A/B movie matching for these dual-channel dashcams.
- Improvements to window positions and window sizes when the program is first run.
- Fixed bug in which compass could point in wrong direction if speed units changed.
- Fixed potential bug in Distance display
New Camera Supports:
- Added compatibility with Rexing V1P
- Added compatibility with SuperEye RJ0090
- Compatible with Rexing V1LG
- Compatible with INNOVV K2 Dual Channel
Dashcam Viewer is PC/Mac software that allows you to playback your dashcam’s videos while simultaneously viewing your vehicle’s location on a map. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://dashcamviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 2 videos at a time.