Dashcam Viewer 3.1.9 is now available for Mac and Windows. This new version has the following changes:
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for Gator GHDVR410
- Compatible with Rove R2-4K
- Compatible with Aukey DR02
- Compatible with Junsun 4K Ultra HD WiFi Car Dash Cam
- Reported compatibility with Thinkware F200 2CH
- Alt-Return, F11, and Cmd-F (Mac) or Ctrl-F (Win) will all toggle fullscreen mode
- The spacebar-to-pause/resume feature now works even if the main window is not in the forefront.
- The Time Preferences have been simplified. The Auto-Fix Time Offset button, the Always Auto-Fix Time Offset button, and the Time Offset field have all been removed. These have been replaced with a Time Bias. The Time Bias allows you to fine-tune the synchronization of the video with the vehicle’s map position. In most cases this can be left at ‘0’ seconds.
- The ability to save settings on a per-movie basis was removed. This legacy feature is rarely necessary and could cause data sync issues if not properly used. Legacy *_settings.dcv files will now be ignored.
- Fixed issue introduced in v3.1.8 where DCV would not process GPS data of certain dashcam models.
- Fixed crash that could occur if all graph y values were identical.
Dashcam Viewer v3.1.9
Dashcam Viewer is PC/Mac software that allows you to playback your dashcam’s videos while simultaneously viewing your vehicle’s location on a map. It is compatible with more than 100 dashcam models. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://dashcamviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 2 videos at a time.