Dashcam Viewer v3.2.4 was released today for both Mac and Windows. This new version has the following enhancements:
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for APEMAN C550, variation #2
- Added support for V-SYS M6 triggered videos (g-sensor and manual triggered)
- Added support for g-sensor data in AZDOME GS63H and ROVE R2 4K.
- Fixed bug in which space character would be ignored in Geotag title input dialog.
- Fixed minor bug in which the Return key would be ignored when pressed in the Geotag title window to accept&dismiss the GUI.
- [Windows] Fixed issue with 2-channel dashcams that store their front and rear videos in different directories on the SD card. In some cases, the rear videos were not found.
- Improved error message when user enters wrong platform’s registration key.
Dashcam Viewer is PC/Mac software that allows you to playback your dashcam’s videos while simultaneously viewing your vehicle’s location on a map. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://dashcamviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 2 videos at a time.