Dashcam Viewer v3.2.5 was released today for both Mac and Windows. This new version has the following enhancements:
- New geotags are titled with the street address of the closest to the current latitude/longitude. Previously, new geotags were titled with “Untitled Event”. This new behavior can be turned off in the Advanced Preferences.
- Added human-readable weather summary for the time and place of the drive. For example, “partly cloudy” or “clear”.
- Switched to DarkSky.net as the source for historical weather information.
- Added a new button in the Map window that will open your web browser to a Google Map of the current vehicle location.
- Improved the layout of widgets in the Map window.
- [Windows] The Dashcam Viewer GUI should now look better on 4K monitors.
- Added Arabic translation (thanks, Iculator Z.)
- Added Polish translation (thanks, Widmo W.)
- Fixed error message that would occur if the Get Weather button was clicked. The error was due to fact the weather service used was no longer in business.
Diagram showing new features of version 3.2.5
Dashcam Viewer is PC/Mac software that allows you to playback your dashcam’s videos while simultaneously viewing your vehicle’s location on a map. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://dashcamviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 2 videos at a time.