Dashcam Viewer v3.3.0 was released today for both Mac and Windows. This new version has the following enhancements:
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for DOD LS475W dashcam
- Added support for CAMDII K2S dashcam
- Reported compatible with DOD LS460W
- Reported compatible with NextBase 612GW
- Reported compatible with Vantrue X4 UHD.
- Fixed bug in speed calculation for WheelWitness HD Pro.
- Improved algorithm for pairing front/rear videos of INNOVV K2 w/0.61 firmware.
- Fixed bug that could lead to a crash if a geotag was created on a rear video but was invoked when DCV was playing the front video. Affected 2-channel dashcams only.
- Fixed bug that would invoke the Enter Geotag Title input dialog when a geotag file was imported or a geotag was deleted. This bug was introduced in v3.2.9.
- AutoVox X2 and JADO d860 only: I haven’t been able to crack how the sign of the longitude is encoded in the data stream. So as a workaround for now, the longitude value is interpreted as positive every other time DCV is started and negative every other time it’s started. So if your position is incorrect on the map, just quit and restart DCV and it will be ok. I will remove this kludge once the encoding scheme has been cracked.
Dashcam Viewer playing front and rear videos.
Dashcam Viewer is PC/Mac software that allows you to playback your dashcam’s videos while simultaneously viewing your vehicle’s location on a map. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://dashcamviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 2 videos at a time.