Dashcam Viewer v3.3.2 was released today for both Mac and Windows. This new version has the following enhancements:
New Camera Supports:
- GARMIN, finally! Added support for Garmin Dashcam 35, 45, 55, 56 (possibly other Garmin models are compatible as well)
- GPX exporter now produces GPX v1.1 namespace.
- GPX importer now supports <time> stamps with fractional seconds.
- Novatek-based dashcams: Experimental change to support video filepaths that have non-ascii characters.
- Nextbase GW units such as 612GW, 533GW: improved speed of GPS data importation and removed errant map line artifacts.
- Prevent crash that could happen if GPX datarate is at too high a frequency.
- Fixed bugs in Crosstour CR900/CR750 loader that would prevent 2-channel videos from being recognized properly.
- For Crosstour CR900, added fuzzy-search for rear channel video, given a front-channel video. Also, fixed a recently introduced bug that would not read the GPS data from the Crosstour CR900 correctly. Note that newer CR900 firmwares are not supported since Crosstour started obfuscating their GPS data.
Dashcam Viewer showing Garmin Dashcam 45 Video + Data
Dashcam Viewer showing Garmin Dashcam 56 Video + Data