Dashcam Viewer v3.4.1 was released today for both Mac and Windows with the following features and bug fixes:
- Better synchronization between 2-channel videos, especially when the two channels differ in duration.
- Increased max user speed on speedometer to 300 km/h or mph.
- [Windows] Dashcam Viewer is now released as a 64-bit application for increased stability.
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for Guardian G1 Bodycam
- Added support for Alfawise LS02 (a.k.a. AZDOME BT07)
- Tested compatibility with NavMan MiVUE 680
- Improved support for Transcend DrivePro 230 w/firmware v1.12
Dashcam Viewer is PC/Mac software that allows you to playback your dashcam’s videos while simultaneously viewing your vehicle’s location on a map. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://dashcamviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 2 videos at a time.