Dashcam Viewer v3.4.3 was released today for both Mac and Windows with the following new camera supports and improvements:
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for BlueSkySea B1M 2CH
- Added support for Viofo A129 with firmware v2.3.
- Added support for DrivePro 230 with firmware v1.13.
- Reported compatible with Thinkware U1000
Dashcam Viewer displaying video and GPS data from BlueSkySea B1M 2-channel dashcam
- Merge Videos: Fixed minor bug in which the Save As dialog displayed the default movie name with a .MP4 extension when it should have displayed a .mov extension. All merged videos are .mov files.
- Minor performance improvements.
Dashcam Viewer is PC/Mac software that allows you to playback your dashcam’s videos while simultaneously viewing your vehicle’s location on a map. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://dashcamviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 2 videos at a time.
Do you support dride.io cam?
I looked at its specs and there isn’t a GPS module listed. So I don’t think it will work.