Dashcam Viewer v3.6.1 was released today for both Mac and Windows with the following new camera supports, and bug fixes:
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for Viofo A129 Plus Duo
- Added support for NextBase 622GW
- Added support for AKEEYO AKY-D9
- Fixed bug in which double-clicking a trip would reveal video Markers on the Google Map, even if this option was unchecked.
- The mouse can now be in the main viewer area to perform a zoom using the mouse wheel. Previously, the mouse had to be on top of the main video for mouse wheel zoom to take effect.
- Improved zoom behavior for users of Apple MagicMouse or trackpads. Zooming will be less erratic now.
- [Windows] Dashcam Viewer will no longer remind you to install K-Lite Codec Pack or LAVFilters if they are already installed.
Dashcam Viewer 3.6.1 showing picture-in-picture view of front/rear Viofo A129 Plus Duo dashcam
Dashcam Viewer is PC/Mac software that allows you to playback your dashcam’s videos while simultaneously viewing your vehicle’s location on a map. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://dashcamviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 2 videos at a time.