Dashcam Viewer v3.6.6 was released today for both Mac and Windows with the following new improvements:
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for INNOVV K5 Dual (both MP4 and TS format)
- Added support for INNOVV K3 Dual (both MP4 and TS format)
- Added support for BlueSkySea B4K (TS format)
- Added support for VIOFO A119G V3 (TS format)
- New toolbar buttons icons for better readability in both Dark Mode and Light Mode.
- [Windows] Fixed bug which prevented Merge Videos from working under certain circumstances.
- [Windows] The day-of-week is no longer shown twice in date/time at the top of the video window.
- [Windows] On dual monitor systems, ancillary windows will retain their positions on the second monitor if the application is put in background and then brought to foreground. Previously, these windows would all reposition to the main monitor when brought to foreground.
- Fixed speed units issue with Alfawise LS02
- Fixed GPS data parsing issue with Blackvue DR750X-2CH
- Drag-and-drop of TS files is now supported
Dashcam Viewer v3.6.6 running on Windows 10 and showing PiP view from INNOVV K5
Dashcam Viewer and Dashcam Viewer PRO are PC/Mac applications that allow you to play your dashcam’s videos while simultaneously viewing your vehicle’s location on a map. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://dashcamviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 2 videos at a time.