Dashcam Viewer v3.8.4 was released today for both Mac and Windows with the following new improvements (includes changes from v3.8.3):
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for Vantrue X4S
- Added support for RedTiger F7N
- Improved precision of cumulative distance in the Speedometer. Distances less than 1 mile or 1 km are expressed in feet or meters, respectively. More digits past the decimal a shown for distances less than 100 miles or km.
- The second channel video widget size and position are now remembered between program relaunches.
- Optimized processing videos when they are first loaded to improve speed and accuracy of sorting.
- Fixed bug introduced in v3.8.3 which prevented two-channel videos from the INNOVV K2 from being properly separated.
- Improved behavior of the 2nd channel video widget such that it should no longer disappear (this happened infrequently).
Dashcam Viewer and Dashcam Viewer PRO are PC/Mac applications that allow you to play your dashcam’s videos while simultaneously viewing your vehicle’s location on a map. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://dashcamviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 2 videos at a time.