Dashcam Viewer v3.8.8 was released today for both Mac and Windows with the following new improvements:
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for VIOFO A229 Duo
- Added support for Vantrue X4S Duo
- Added support for INNOVV K2 parking mode videos
- Improved GPS data integrity checking. Errant points are more readily detected and mitigated.
- Fixed bug which could incorrectly flag a data point as ‘bad’ even though it had a valid speed.
- Prevent crash when loading AZDOME PG02 videos. Still haven’t decoded the GPS data (if it’s even there) but at least DCV doesn’t crash!
- Fixed bug in which 2nd channel of Mio MiVue dual dashcams would not be recognized.
- Better support for time-lapse mode videos. Now mouse clicks in Graph, Map, and “Jump To” menu move to the correct place in the video.
Dashcam Viewer and Dashcam Viewer PRO are PC/Mac applications that allow you to play your dashcam’s videos while simultaneously viewing your vehicle’s location on a map. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://dashcamviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 2 videos at a time.