Dashcam Viewer v3.9.1 was released today for both Mac and Windows. The following new improvements encompass versions 3.9.0 and 3.9.1:
New Camera Supports:
- Added support for Vantrue N4 (two channels)
- Support for new “DTS” format (see images below): Added ability to augment a video with user-specified GPS and G-Force data in an XML-based file format called DTS. This is similar to GPX except it supports acceleration data and extended GPS metrics, HDOP, and numSatsInView. See User’s Manual for more information.
- Improved scaling of data in G-Force graph. Data is now scaled based on max/min of each axis.
- Removed support for Wolfbox G900 as some files were found to not work properly.
- Fixed bug in dashcam model detection for Viofo A139 and Vantrue X4S, N4 which could lead to no GPS data being loaded or displayed.
- For Vantrue N4 and Viofo A139Pro 3-channel dashcams, the third channel video is no longer intermixed in the list of loaded videos. Since Dashcam Viewer is currently limited to displaying up to 2 channels, having the third channel in the video list caused confusion.
Dashcam Viewer and Dashcam Viewer PRO are PC/Mac applications that allow you to play your dashcam’s videos while simultaneously viewing your vehicle’s location on a map. There are many other features in the software which are detailed on our website (http://dashcamviewer.com). The free version is fully-functional and allows the loading of up to 2 videos at a time.